Are you a runner or a walker that would like to participate in a race during the Flying Pig Marathon in October?
Join the Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center’s Upstander Running & Walking Team! When you join the Upstander Running & Walking Team, you’ll have the opportunity to raise awareness and funds to support our mission while accomplishing a personal achievement of finishing a race during the Flying Pig Marathon. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below and we’ll send you a DISCOUNT CODE for 15% off any Flying Pig Marathon race registration. That includes the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon.
- Once you’re registered, start fundraising for HHC through our Associate Charity Team Page. Every dollar counts, but here some incentives to help keep you motivated:
- If you raise any amount, you’ll gain access to rest and recover in our booth space at Post Race Charity Village!
- If you raise more than $100 for HHC, we’ll send you an Upstander t-shirt and other special freebies.
- If you raise more than $500, you’ll receive free registration for our Upstander 5K in Spring 2022 along with other swag.
- Do you want to support the Upstander Running & Walking Team, but don’t plan on participating in the Flying Pig Marathon? Share our fundraising page with friends and family. Interested in supporting the team as a volunteer during the race weekend? Email [email protected]