When you donate $25 to the Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center, you will receive a special “Upstander” Mask to wear in public spaces. Our community is filled with upstanders — individuals who stand up for others and their rights. They fight against injustice and unfairness, and they use their character strengths to inspire action and become the best of humanity today.
Many people don’t realize that our museum at historic Union Terminal not only tells the stories of the Holocaust, but also features examples of the best of humanity. The Humanity Gallery vividly highlights individuals who used their character strengths – leadership, forgiveness, perseverance, teamwork, and so many other attributes – to better their communities in lasting ways.
Donate today and the Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center will ship the mask to you. You can also pick up your mask when you visit the Holocaust & Humanity Center’s Museum at Cincinnati’s historic Union Terminal.
- Bayside USA-Made 100% Cotton Face Mask – 1900; 4.2 oz.
- 100% cotton
- Dark Ash is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- 3-Ply fabric Washable, reusable, and breathable
- 1 unit = 25 masks 7″ W x 5″ L
- PLEASE NOTE: These are cotton masks. These masks are not medical-grade or surgical masks.