Want to help the Holocaust & Humanity Center while we’re closed? Leaving a review on Yelp or Trip Advisor helps promote our mission during this challenging time (and you can stay home while you do it)!
Every Monday in May, we’ll give away a pair of tickets to 2 lucky participants who leave reviews for us on Yelp or Trip Advisor by the end of May.
Here’s how it works:
1. Leave a review for the museum on:
- Yelp: HTTPS://WWW.YELP.COM/BIZ/NANCY-AND-DAVID-WOLF-HOLOCAUST-AND-HUMANITY-CENTER-CINCINNATI-3
- TripAdvisor: HTTPS://WWW.TRIPADVISOR.COM/ATTRACTION_REVIEW-G60993-D9862945-REVIEWS-NANCY_DAVID_WOLF_HOLOCAUST_HUMANITY_CENTER-CINCINNATI_OHIO.HTML
2. Screenshot your review and email it to us at [email protected]G
3. That’s it! Then, stay tuned every Monday in May at 12 p.m. when we choose 2 winners! We will announce the winners on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, so make sure to “like” and “follow” us.
No purchase necessary. Participants must be 18 years or older to enter. Winners must live in the USA. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, associated or affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, or Trip Advisor, and includes a complete release of these parties by each entrant or participant.
The contest period will run from 04/24/2020 to 05/25/2020 at 12:00 p.m.
The organizer reserves the right to revise the contest period at any time without prior notification. All entries received outside the contest period will be disqualified.
The winner of each day will be announced on social media. Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified via email.
By entering, you give us the right to share your name as the winner of our contest.
Employees of the organizer (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members; and or; representatives, employees, business partners and their affiliates, agents of advertising and/or suppliers of the organizer are not eligible to enter this contest.
Winner announced every Monday in May 2020 at 12 p.m. EST